Monday, October 31, 2011

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari


This is a great story and I hope they continue the series. I love the opening song for this show. If you watch the Tenchi series this takes place in that universe, it's not going to show Tenchi but as you watch the story you start seeing alot of references back to Tenchi, like Washu sending him over there. At first I didn't know this was part of the Tenchi series so I kept thinking like damn this dude got alot of sisters that taught him alot of stuff his daddy was putting in work. Then I remembered the Tenchi series of having all those chicks living in the same house with him and he just called them sisters but they were trying to get him. Looking at Kenchi puts two and two together so I guess he was staying around the house being raised pretty much by all those chicks who would be attracted to him since he looks very much like Tenchi. I haven't watched the Tenchi GXP or something like that since it wasn't going to have Tenchi in it and the last one Tenchi in Tokyo disgusted me with the crappy anime. I hope they continue on with the a second season of Saint's Knights Tale since I think the one that was talking in the beginning and the end of the opening and closing of the series is Washu but I don't know who she is talking to. I hope if they continue they have guest appearances from the characters of all the series to make it show some unity. Also this series had alot of sexy women with big breast just that I should note that. Pretty good fan service and funny situations Kenchi just seems to get in just like Tenchi but Kenchi's more of a push over shocking to say. :) Overall I give this story a 5 out of 6.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...