Monday, October 10, 2011

Air Gear


Just finished watching the third episode and really liking the show. I inline skate so this is my type of show. I kinda paused on it, I was coming off of Canaan so really wasn't feeling this at the time, so kinda slow on why the dude stay with all these chicks. It don't seem like they are related but they somewhat look after him. Dude is very cocky which makes it funny seeing that its really his mouth and jumping into things without thinking that gets him in trouble. Can't wait till they start getting into more details about the skate organization and the kings. One thing dude need to stop chasing after that chick even though she's sexy the one with the glasses is okay he should start talking to her but guess when I was young I was looking at the body one and not the one that's smart and could be a good wife. That chick is bad trouble and I want to just state that before I end the series. She might turn out to be one of those chicks that act hard but really is soft but I doubt it. Well this blog is short because just started watching it. Hope it turns put to be a great series but only time will tell and let's see if they make me start reading the manga. Blade or Die!!!!!




Damn just had to show the type of cosplay they have. Damn I wish I can find a sexy lady to do some cosplay and inline skating with.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...