Monday, October 10, 2011

XXXholic



This is one my best series even though it's not even an action and adventure one but more of a regular day life type story, for a manga type character that is. This story is about a person named Watanuki who one day walks by a shop while running from spirits and realizing that when he goes in the yard of the shop  the spirits don't follow. There he meets Yuuko which is funny because the day before, knowing the full story, he was with them but had to trade his memory to save someones life or memory I can't remember. This is from another series that I started watching after finishing this. Yuuko plays a joke showing that she knows his name and birthday shocking him and me too when I first saw it. I know she got a little laugh from it seeing that she just saw him the day before. They have alot of hints through the show to give you more detail about Watanuki but not alot. This story goes hand and hand with another series called Tusuba. I finished watching that anime and enjoyed it alot but wish they didn't spend so much time with the fillers, which made them eventually cancel the show. Reading online I found that they had to do that because the story wasn't completed yet. But back to XXXholic Yuuko was the shit because most of the time she would just be kickin it at the house getting good and drunk and high, she had to be smoking weed looking at her eyes and than at Watanuki in the later shows with her gone. I'm not going to get deep into the story because it's something I feel is a good show to watch. I'm going to start reading the manga because just reading the synopsis confuses me of who is really the character i'm rooting for at the end of the day my favorite character was Yuuko


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...