Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bleach



This is not to go into deep detail about Bleach just some thoughts I have about Bleach. I have been watching Bleach for a couple of years I'm not saying I hate the show.This is a great show but I hate how reading the manga it takes forever to finish a scene and when it goes onto video it's like one episode. I read alot of manga while watching the anime but with this it looks like he really stretches things out so it can be longer. Like for example when Aizen was talking it would take like 6 pages for him to say something that he could have just said in one. I know he wants to make it all dramatic but having so many dramatic small surprises it makes people more tired of it when the surprise happen. Not saying I know all that's going to happen in Bleach it has alot of real shocking surprises and I see more of them coming but there are alot that he doesn't have to so long to see. Guess his editor trying to rack as much money as he can because it is making good money. Right now they have just started the new arc no fillers for the next chapter in bleach. I haven't watched in the past month but going to probably watch an episode when I finish this tonight, have to wake up early and print this stupid job for this carpet corporation boo. I know it's going to be good but it's funny that through that filler it's still looks like it's going to run into the back of the manga. I bet Tite is going to make a whole bunch of things happen in the next weeks to make some space between the two. The full bringer stuff is pretty good but they need to hurry up and finish this battle that's been going it's been kinda lasting alittle to long. I know it's just trying to show how all the old characters are doing now but it's time to start wrapping this up and get on with the story. I wonder if they're going to show the king of soul society and the royal guard in this arc that would be exciting. Also I wonder why they gave Ichigo back his power because I don't really think they were expecting the fullbringers probably something else.
R.I.P. Favorite Character went out like a G


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...