Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sekerei


This was a pretty good story still reading the manga to figure out what's going to happen next. If you like breast and women kicking each other ass this packs a lot of it. From the beginning to the end nothing but fights one after the other and when they weren't fighting they were all over young dude in love. I wouldn't have been focused in the game at all instead of hitting some of these chicks that were mine. I kinda would have been acting more like the one with twin Sekerei but just with the group the Minato had.

It was funny how he got kicked out the house when musubi started staying with him he was loving her cooking for him in an apron and no panties, I would be the sameway if I was him. Then he just kept getting more and more of these women like pokemon. Now I don't count the dude and little girl but other than that he has a fine team of bad bitches. The other two are super powerful but come on I ain't gay or a child molester so I ain't even studying them. The end was pretty good letting you know that the game had just started but I became so curious in this series that I have begun reading the manga. I say the storyline is pretty interesting and the more I read the more I see how complex the game really is. I see that they will probably keep going on with the series but i guess it will take longer since part 1 & 2 were like two years apart. Overall good series lots of breasts and fan service and fighting my type of chick flick. My favorite character in the series is Tsukiumi

she got that sexy name and it look like if Minato hit that he would die and also she was the first to claim him as husband compared to the others but Musubi would jump on the affectionate part with no hesitation.

Overall I give it a 6 out of 6 but your girl probably won't like it.





You know he having a good time and this seems to happen every night one of those chicks gonna be in his bed when he wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...