Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baccano


This goes down as 1 of my favorite anime. This is another one of those Netflix anime that I kept avoiding. I eventually started watching it but got to confused in what the man was explaining to the girl so I stopped watching it for awhile and started to watch the Golgo 13 moves. After watching the Golgo 13 movies I went back to see if the series was going to turn out to be good. After the explanation the story starts, off with everyone getting off the train that the story is about. This story really has no beginning or ending it just talks about certain situations that happen between some immortals. The anime series is about a group of immortals in the past and how they became immortal. Also it jumps to the future of that time to another group of mortals who become immortal due to the fact that someone was able to make another batch that could make more immortals. This time is around the 1930s and this is the time with the train I think it's called the Pussy Foot and the trip it makes which has a lot of gangsters on the train all with a different purpose but they all run into each other. Out of the gangs is one psychotic group that loves blood and killing people. The leader of the group is very crazy but pretty funny and he finds a female who I think really will love him which makes me want to read the novels and see what happens to that relationship. Another group is on some crazy worship of someone and wants to kill everyone; these are the people I'm talking about that are dressed in black. I might not have got who they were really good. While the small gang the
Jacuzzi gang just wanted to rob everyone for money, they are kind of nice though but still they are gangsters. I like to just give an overall review and don't want to get deep into the storyline and spoil the whole story but if you like gangsters, people being killed, immortals, and the 1930's you will love this.
The couple in the story is the funniest in the series and it will be a huge shock for you to find out when they actually became immortal. Remember their faces because if you watch other stories from this author you will see them in it. Overall I give the story a 6 out of 6 with a funny face because I wish they would keep going with the story, even though it won't ever have an end since they're immortals and all cool with each other but you never know what will happen in the next 1000 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...