Monday, February 6, 2012

Golgo 13 (First Synopsis of the movies)



Okay from just watching the first movie I can see that this is one of the hardest assassins out there. I mean I love the Requiem of the Phantom assassins ein, zwei and drei but they died while Golgo goes to the next assignment not even thinking about what he did. Shit he propably shot Zwei while he was driving thru Mongolia and from his point of view it wasn't considered anything big to write an episode about. I'm not going to go into detail about another series so lets get back to Golgo. The movie is considered episodic just like the anime series so it really doesn't matter where you start off watching Golgo you won't be behind. The story is about the #1 assasin and who he kills, that's it complete. I've completed the whole series but I'm going to just talk about the movies in this blog because I have another one that talks about completing the whole series. Golgo 13 or Duke Togo is a trained hit man who does hits for people all around the world. If you have 3 million he will kill whoever you want and it gets done period. This guy didn't show any feelings throughout the movies he would have sex with a prostitute, fix up his gun, and then go kill someone that's it. It had somewhat close calls but not that bad for him not to be able to get out of. There was no time that he thought "Oh man I might die in this one". He didn't even hesitate in killing someone he had some type of relationship with. I was shocked when he did that I thought it was going to be a little more emotion then what I was showed but I came to understand that was Golgo. Overall I give the two movies a 4 out of 6. I give it that type of score because he really didn't have any close calls and it didn't really have much of a story but only to the people he killed. The people would have some type of life going on and then die from him. I like how the setup was made because it made me just think in the way of how Golgo was going to accomplish this task. It's pretty much the same as the one before but different people he kill, talking about the movies. If you like a quiet muscular man going around killing everyone and putting a whole in targets forehead these movies are for you. Just remember don't get behind him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...