Saturday, March 3, 2012

Black Lagoon Season 1


This is a pretty good series I had it on my list to watch but I kept holding back because I went through an ecchi anime time so I didn't watch it until this holiday season. I'm going to start watching the second season after doing my holiday partying. Well on to the story the story is about a delivery company who does it all. A person named Rock I keep forgetting his real name is sent to transport this cd and then the delivery company called Black Lagoon robs them and takes him hostage.

The dude was pushed around at work and I wasn't too shocked to see the owner of his company shit on him. Rock is very smart but he was pretty much at the wrong place at the wrong time. But on the other hand it was good because he was really a loser before meeting the chick Revy. I know they love each other so I'm going to say Revy is a Tsundere because she acts like she doesn't love Rock but deep down inside he's changing her into a better person. Also she's making him have a little dark side. The first series was mainly about the jobs they took and Rock fitting into the group. I don't know how the second season is going to be I hope it dwells deeper into the characters of the Black Lagoon but I wouldn't mind if it would play off like Golgo 13. I'm going to start reading the manga depending on the second series both ways I will. Overall I give this story 6 out of 6 because I really enjoyed it and want to see what the second season got in store. Check this out it has a lot of action and killing and Revy looking good for Rock he need to hit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...