Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Manyuu Hikenchou after watching the 1st Episode



I have only got thru the first episode and I am shocked like hell they made something like this. From watching just one episode of this and looking at all the anime I have seen in the past I have come to one conclusion that Japanese men love big breast!


For them to make a show like this is crazy as hell now i'm not saying i'm not going to watch and see what happens with the now big breasted Manyuu. Will she lose her huge breasts to her sister? I think that's her sister the one that seems very freaky. And this is not even considered a hentai amazes me but they have an edited version but when I watch an anime I want to see the uncut raw how the writer wanted it to be displayed. Seeing these women breast grow and shrink is really funny but who came up with this shit. The story is about some chick who didn't have breast but got some sword and was able to take the breast from others, don't make sense to me even watching it.

I hope the story explains a lot more but if this story keeps going the way it is I might have to drop it. I still haven't watched the second episode but I don't consider it dropped yet, just others were better. Now even with the whole thing about the breast growing doesn't mean that's why I down it. I do watch hentai and have some top shows I like but just this first episode was looking too stupid for me. If they labeled it hentai maybe it would be good, I don't know I need to watch another episode to get a better opinion. But before I have a full opinion of this show I will have to watch a couple more but if you like big breast growing and shrinking and women fighting then this is something for you. Be sure to check out next blog about this to see if I finished watching or what. But for now I will give the overall rating of 3 out of 6 let's see if this show pulls out better or worst results.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...