Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Air Gear (after finishing series)


The Love Triangle which one will win his heart
That was weird when dude kissed him when they were falling from the sky he wouldn't have been on my team anymore don't care how strong you are but looking at his older brother that nature runs in the family.

I still have one more episode of the OVA series that I have to watch. The series was very cool got me back into rollerblading and this time I'm really training into doing tricks instead of just rolling straight and turning. It's stating to get cold here so I'm going to have some tuff training ahead but no pain no gain. Well back to the Air Gear story the ending to the series was very good, talking about the series and not the OVA. It didn't make the hero seem invincible and able to beat all these grown people so quickly. I was happy when everybody stood up knowing that he was going to be able to do it without them having to sit down. It had a nice ending cutting off at a good point but I still wish they added maybe one more season instead of fast forwarding it to good parts in the OVA because they did jumps in it I think but I haven't started reading the manga so don't know for sure. I watched the first two but was still confused with what was going on, it took me a second to figure out who was who because I didn't know what was going on. I still haven't had the time to start reading the manga but seeing the OVA's make me assume alot of things happened since the end of the series because what happened to all the people he was living with in the beginning it was just the girl with the glasses who liked him in the OVA. Is this street skating thing that serious to lose people you see as family? I love watching this series but when they get into all that myth crap and king shit I start laughing because at the end of the day there asses is going to have to go get a day job to support that little skating dream. Overall I liked this series very much and if they come out with more I will definitely be watching them. I give the Air Gear series after completing it a 5 out of 6 and the OVA a 4 out of 6 wishing that they would have started off where the series left off. One note the goofy one with the glasses looking sexy I wonder who the main character is going to end up with at the end.




I had to put another cos-play in since I did it in the first one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...