Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Great Teacher Onizuka



This anime was very funny having a lot of perverted jokes. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it since it was one of those slice of life school days type of Series and I haven't really seen many of them so I didn't think I would like them. The story is about a 22 year old man who decides to be a teacher, there are two prequels to this showing you how he got his bike and became best friends with this dude and stated college. I don't know much of that story but I'm going to check it out because I enjoyed this so much.

Well back to Onizuka in this series he goes and becomes a teacher at a school that is a private school, it is a long reason why he was able to get into that school but pretty much it went on luck. He was suppose to take this national teacher exam to become a teacher but forgot about it and thought he didn't have to take it. The way he gets in is pretty funny though. He is the homeroom teacher of one of the baddest classes in middle school but he wants to teach high school students. The reason why is so he can flirt with the girls but he has to teach at the middle school but still do perverted acts amongst the kids. In real life this wouldn't have been a story because he would have been locked up for a number of crimes he did because he seemed to have left that truck driver out to dry for what he did. I don't even want to start naming the crimes he did from episode one but the thing with the truck driving he should have been locked up and this would have been about him in prison. The story is very cool and I like how it shows how he slowly gains the trust of all the students slowly becoming a Great Teacher. He is very slow which makes it funny since he's a teacher.

Most of the series is about him having his classmates back and making them enjoy life. Honestly I never saw him teach the kids school work and a lot of the time it looked like his special clique of kids where skipping school all the time. Overall I enjoyed this show wish it would continue with where he left off at the end that story would be real good he was finally able to teach high school students but he was in the same situation when he started teaching but this time in America. I give the story a 5 out of 6 and will read manga and watch the live action of the story to see how they made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...