Saturday, July 11, 2009

Anima

Gosh! I am never trying to reproduce a manga scan without photoshop. >.< If I used screen tones, it would have turned out so much better and cut down the time I spent on this in half I'm sure. Well, if I knew how to use it. xD Which I don't..hence the reason I didn't do it.

Anyways, this is Cooro from the manga, +Anima.
I drew this for my brother, but I love Cooro too, which is why I decided to do it in the first place. Now he wants me to draw Sai from Naruto and a group picture of the main characters from +Anima. I sorta rushed the front arm and wings...I did it all last night in one sitting, and I was so tired of it. xD
I broke my pen, if that counts for anything. So I don't think I'll draw anything for a while, I think I deserve a couple days off. -lazy- Aside from the fact I need a new pen...

Time taken: Roughly 15 hours from start to finish.
Tools Used:
HB pencil, 0.5mm mechanical pencil, eraser, smudging cloth, black micron fine line pens 005, 02, 03 and 08.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...