Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Some Quotes & Sayings that Make you Laugh!

A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give. ~Author Unknown


Smile. Have you ever noticed how easily puppies make human friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over. ~Walter Anderson, "The Confidence Course", 1997



Things that Make you Laugh!
...Some Odd and Hilarious Sayings:
  1. The pupil who is never required to do what he cannot do, never does what he can do.
    ~John Stuart Mill Inspirational Sayings
  2. God save me from my friends. I can protect myself from my enemies.
    ~Claude Louis Hector de Villars
  3. He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.
    ~quote about Adversity by Friedrich Nietzsche
  4. There are only two emotions in a plane: 'Boredom and Terror'.
    ~sayings on Travel by Orson Welles
  5. The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?
    ~known funny saying
  6. Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, ‘Where have I gone wrong?’ Then a voice says to me, ‘This is going to take more than one night’
    ~Hilarious saying by Charlie Brown
  7. You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is...
    ~Ellen DeGeners
  8. Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they’re eating sandwiches...
    ~quote by Jim Carrey
  9. I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous – everyone hasn’t met me yet...
    ~Saying by Rodney Dangerfield
  10. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two women...
    ~Unknown author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...